Page d'accueil du site Navigation principale Début du contenu principal Plan du site Rechercher sur le site

Leaving in a private capacity

Optional insurance when leaving the country in a private capacity

Persons moving abroad in a private capacity for work or study, or who leave Switzerland for any other reason, can continue to contribute and retain AVS insurance coverage by taking out an optional insurance.  They must submit a written request for an optional insurance to the Swiss Embassy or Consulate in the host country.  This must be done not later than 12 months after the day of departure from Switzerland.


Tél. : +41 21 613 35 11 
Email :